Monday, October 28
- Collegiate Fellows responded to a noise violation in Norelius Hall involving one student.
Thursday, October 31
- A Campus Safety Officer responded to the Health Service Office to assist with a medical issue.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Norelius Lot A.
Friday, November 1
- Campus Safety cited a student while on College Grounds for underage consumption of alcohol. The student was transported to the St. Peter Hospital ER.
Saturday, November 2
- Two students were cited by Campus Safety for liquor violation/underage consumption while in the Johnson Student Union.
- Campus Safety conducted a welfare check on a student in Southwest Hall.
- Two students while on College grounds were cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption of alcohol. One student was cited for a College policy violation.
Sunday, November 3
- A student in Rundstrom Hall was cited for underage consumption.
- Two students while in North Hall were cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption of alcohol and indecent exposure. One student was cited for failure to comply with a College official.
- A student in Norelius Hall was cited for underage consumption.
Tip of the Week:
Winter Walking Safety
Winter is just around the corner so it’s time to review some campus pedestrian safety tips:
- Walking on snow or ice is especially treacherous and wearing proper footwear is essential. A pair of well insulated boots with good rubber treads is a must for walking during or after winter snows. Keeping a pair of rubber over-shoes with good treads which fit over your street shoes is a good idea during the winter months.
- Be aware that snow can melt and refreeze overnight on walkways. Call Physical Plant at extension x7504 to report icy walkways and parking lots.