Monday, August 26th
- An employee reported the theft of personal property from a shelf just outside the cafeteria in the Jackson Campus Center. The item was later recovered.
- A student reported the theft of personal property stored over the summer in Sorensen Hall.
Wednesday, August 28th
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist for a visitor in the Jackson Campus Center.
Thursday, August 29th
- Campus Safety investigated damage to property in Norelius Hall.
Saturday, August 31st
- Campus Safety investigated damage to a personal vehicle in the Uhler parking lot.
- Three students in Norelius Hall were cited with vandalism and suspicious activity and one student was cited with an of-age liquor violation.
- Residential Life staff responded to a possible alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving two students.
Sunday, September 1st
- A Campus Safety Officer responded to a report of vandalism in Norelius Hall.
- A Collegiate Fellow noted vandalism in Sorensen Hall.
Tip of the Week: Parking Permits and Enforcement
Red (student) and Green (employee) permit parking enforcement begins 7 a.m. on the first day of classes and continues through Graduation.
A parking permit is required for students and staff to park on campus. Review parking information and make sure you know the regulations so you don’t get ticketed!
Common parking errors:
- Three-flags circle is no parking any time, even with flashers on ($50 citation).
- Green permit parking is no parking 2 a.m.-7 a.m., 7 days a week ($30 citation).
- One row of Red permit parking in the Stadium/Beck parking lot is marked No Parking 2 a.m.-7 a.m., 7 days a week ($30 citation).
- Visitor parking is closed to students and staff at all times ($30 citation).
- A vehicle is not registered until the permit is properly displayed on the vehicle (right-rear bumper).
Contact the Campus Safety office 24 hours a day at 507-933-8888 with any parking related questions, or email the Campus Safety Administrative Assistant Lisa Octigan at email@example.com
Visit the Campus Safety web page for parking information, Lost Property Reports, safety videos, information about the Safe Rides program, and more.