International Food Sampling in the Courtyard Cafe | The Gustavian Weekly

By The Weekly Staff | April 29, 2011 | Variety

Creative Commons

Creative Commons

When: Sunday, May 1, from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.

Where: Courtyard Cafe

What: The Campus Activity Board will host this event, an opportunity for Gustavus students to sample an eclectic range of ethnic dishes, from Egypt, India, Turkey, Mexico and Traditional Jewish cultures. The dishes are appetizers, entrees, desserts and drinks. During the “meal” students will also recieve cultural context from a CAB member of some history, personal relationship and cultural context to that dish or drink.

Comments are the sole opinion of the visitor who submitted the comment and do not necessarily reflect the views of the author of the article, its editors, or The Gustavian Weekly or Gustavus Adolphus College as a whole.

1. Hi, Neat post. There is an issue together with your site in internet explorer, could test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a good portion of people will miss your fantastic writing because of this problem.King Regard Tom

2. There are some interesting closing dates in this article however I don?t know if I see all of them center to heart. There may be some validity but I will take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we wish more! Added to FeedBurner as nicely King Regards Tom

• Kemilly says:

Very interesting, htknas. I’ve been wrestling with the same issue with Australian history. Nobody wants to know (not even Australians, outside a few comfortable’ themes), another small population in publishing terms, but at least without the added problem of a foreign language to cope with. Maybe you’ve mentioned this elsewhere, but I’ve only just found your blog did you already read Danish when you began?

3. bubble says:

I like reading your articles, this page was added to my bookmarks in chrome.