Nov. 16 – Dec. 6 Safety Report | The Gustavian Weekly
Monday, Nov. 16
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist outside Pittman Hall.
Tuesday, Nov. 17
- Campus Safety officer responded to a medical assist in the music building.
Wednesday, Nov. 18
- Campus Safety responded to the Market Place to take a theft report from Market Place staff.
Friday, Nov. 20
- A Gustavus student reported a bag with a lap-top computer inside missing from a residence hall.
- A student reported that someone wrote an offensive comment on the message board on the door of her room in Sorensen Hall.
- Some suspicious activity was reported at the Lund Center.
Sunday, Nov. 22
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at the International House.
Monday, Nov. 23
- A Gustavus student reported suspicious activity which occurred Sunday, Nov. 22 around 2:00 p.m. in the Campus Center building near the Dive.
Sunday, Nov. 29
- A student in Norelius Hall reported that her purse had been stolen outside her room.
Monday, Nov. 30
- A Gustavus employee reported Gustavus owned keys stolen off-campus.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in the Campus Center Building.
- Campus Safety was called to Norelius Hall for a drug equipment violation.
Friday, Dec. 4
- Campus Safety was called to Nobel Hall as a student reported that his book was stolen.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Christ Chapel.
Saturday, Dec. 5
- A student in North Hall was cited for underage consumption.
Sunday, Dec. 6
- A Gustavus student and two non-students were cited for underage consumption and one non-student was removed from campus while in Norelius Hall.