Thursday, Oct. 22
- A report was filed with Campus Safety about a lost College key.
Friday, Oct. 23
- Two students while in College View were cited by Campus Safety for a drug and equipment violation and a drug and narcotics violation.
- A student reported the theft of his iPod Touch.
- A campus visitor called the department of Campus Safety to report damage to her vehicle which occurred while she was parked on campus the evening of Thursday, Oct. 22.
Saturday, Oct. 24
- A Gustavus student was cited for underage consumption by Campus Safety and the SPPD.
- Two students while in Gibbs Hall were cited for drug and drug equipment violations.
Sunday, Oct. 25
- A student outside of Norelius Hall was cited for underage consumption and was sent to Detox.
- A Pittman Hall resident was cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption and failure to comply with a college official.
Tip of the Week
An Ounce of Prevention…
Here’s how to plan ahead to ensure you never have to find yourself in a desperate situation:
- Always take advantage of campus safety services. Become familiar with the Gustavus Campus Safety department. Take advantage of the campus escort service.
- Study the campus and neighborhood. Become familiar with respect to routes between your residence and class/activities schedule. Make note where emergency phones are located.
- Share your class and activities schedule. Let parents and a network of close friends know your schedule. This creates a type of “buddy” system. Give network telephone numbers to your parents, advisers and friends.