Monday, November 11
- A student reported personal property stolen from the Library.
- A Collegiate Fellow documented a verbal altercation with a student in North Hall.
- Campus Safety investigated a report of communicating threats in Sohre Hall.
Wednesday, November 13
- Campus Safety cited five students for drug/narcotic violations, two students were cited for drug equipment violations, and one student was cited for underage possession of alcohol in Norelius Hall.
Friday, November 15
- A faculty member reported missing Gustavus property from Nobel Hall. The item was later found.
- An employee reported a lost Gustavus key.
- A Collegiate Fellow responded to a College policy violation and failure to comply with a College official involving two students in Gibbs Hall.
Saturday, November 16
- One student and one non-student were cited for underage consumption and underage possession, one student was cited for a social host violation, and one non-student was issued a trespass warning on college grounds adjacent North Hall.
- A student was cited by Campus Safety for an of-age liquor violation in the Johnson Student Union.
- A student while in North Hall was cited for an of-age/non-drinking area liquor violation.
- Campus Safety cited one student for underage consumption in the Johnson Student Union.
- A student while in College View was cited by Campus Safety for an of-age/non-drinking area liquor violation.
Sunday, November 17
- Collegiate Fellows documented a possible bias incident in North Hall.
- Three students while in College View were cited by Campus Safety for a College policy violation.
Tip of the Week:
Campus Safety encourages the campus community to be aware of steps they can take for personal safety and property protection. Assist in reducing crimes of opportunity by keeping all doors locked, reporting any suspicious activity, and working with roommates and neighbors to watch out for each other and surrounding property. Campus Safety can be reached 24 hours a day at 507-933-8888.