Monday, November 4
- Damage to College property at North Hall was reported.
- Collegiate Fellows responded to a noise violation in Norelius Hall involving one student.
Tuesday, November 5
- Campus Safety took a report of a lost campus key.
Wednesday, November 6
- Campus Safety discovered vandalism to a door latch in Gibbs Hall.
Thursday, November 7
- Campus Safety performed a welfare check on College grounds.
- Campus Safety responded to a report of suspicious activity and documented damage to property in Arbor View.
Friday, November 8
- Five students were cited with drug/narcotic violations while in Sohre Hall. One student was cited with underage possession of alcohol. One student was cited with simple assault, disorderly conduct and failure comply with college officials. Two students were also sent to Detox.
Saturday, November 9
- Campus Safety and the St. Peter Police Department cited two students and two non-Gustavus students for underage consumption, and one student was cited for underage possession and a social host violation in Norelius Hall.
- One Gustavus student and one non-Gustavus student were cited by SPPD and Campus Safety for underage consumption of alcohol. The Gustavus student was transported to the St Peter Emergency room. The non-Gustavus student was issued a trespass warning and transported off campus by SPPD.
- Two students while in Norelius Hall were cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption and possession of alcohol.
- A Collegiate Fellow documented an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving one student.
- Campus Safety responded to suspicious activity in Complex.
- A Gustavus student reported the theft of their bicycle by Uhler Hall.
- Campus Safety documented damage to College property at Gibbs Hall.
Sunday, November 10
- A student reported an assault that occurred at an off-campus house on Saturday, Nov. 9.
- A Gustavus student reported the theft of a bicycle in front of Norelius Hall.
Tip of the Week: Winter Weather Notifications
City of St. Peter Snow Emergencies
If you live off campus, you might need to be aware of when snow emergencies are declared by the City of St. Peter and what parking regulations will be enforced during those snow emergencies. You can sign up to be notified of snow emergencies through the Nixle website. More information is available at http://www.saintpetermn.gov/nixle-communication-system.
If a decision is made to delay or cancel classes or close College facilities due to inclement weather conditions, announcements will be made promptly via the College’s multi-layered emergency communication system. Please make sure your emergency contact information is updated at gustavus.edu/go/emergency to receive appropriate text messages and voice messages regarding school closings.