Monday, October 14
- A Campus Safety Officer responded to a medical assist at Nobel Hall.
- A Campus Safety Officer responded to a suspicious item in Norelius Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to a report of vandalism in a room in Norelius Hall.
Tuesday, October 15
- A vandalism incident was reported at North Hall.
- A Campus Safety Officer discovered the theft of Gustavus property from Uhler Hall.
Wednesday, October 16
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Sohre Hall.
- Campus Safety conducted a welfare check in Southwest Hall.
Thursday, October 17
- Campus Safety took information about an injury that occurred earlier on College grounds and transported a student to the hospital.
Friday, October 18
- Campus Safety responded to a car fire in Lund parking lot.
- Campus Safety responded to a report of suspicious activity at Norelius Hall. Two students were cited with a drug/narcotics violation.
Saturday, October 19
- Residential Life staff responded to a possible policy violation in Arbor View involving four students.
Sunday, October 20
- Residential Life staff responded to a noise violation in College View and alcohol violation involving three students and one unidentified person.
- A Gustavus student was cited by Campus Safety for an alcohol violation in College View Apartments.
Tuesday, October 22
- Collegiate Fellows responded to an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving two students.
Wednesday, October 23
- A Gustavus employee reported the theft of College property from North Hall.
- A student reported a bicycle stolen from a bicycle rack at College View.
Friday, October 25
- Damage to property was discovered by Campus Safety in Nobel Hall.
Saturday, October 26
- A Collegiate Fellow responded to an alcohol violation in Pittman Hall involving three students.
- Campus Safety performed a welfare check on a student in the College View Apartments.
- Collegiate Fellows responded to a noise violation in Norelius Hall involving four students.
- A Collegiate Fellow responded to vandalism in Norelius Hall involving three students.
- Campus Safety was called to Norelius Hall for found drug paraphernalia.
- Vandalism in North Hall was reported to Campus Safety.
- Two students in Gibbs Hall were cited with underage consumption and possession of alcohol.
- A non-Gustavus student was cited in North Hall for underage consumption by the St. Peter Police Department.
Sunday, October 27
- A student was cited for underage consumption in Sorensen Hall.
Tip of the Week:
Remember to take extra safety steps when walking and running outside. Wear bright and reflective clothing or shoes. Don’t wear headphones or use your cell phone while crossing the street. Walk with others if possible. You are more visible in a group than individually. Use crosswalks and cross on sidewalks whenever possible. Look before crossing, watch for cars and don’t assume that a driver has seen you or is going to stop.