Monday, October 7
- A student reported the theft of their bicycle from campus grounds.
Wednesday, October 9
- A student reported a theft from a laundry room in Sorensen Hall.
Thursday, October 10
- A student reported receiving a nuisance phone call in Norelius Hall.
Saturday, October 12
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in front of the Campus Center.
- A directional sign was reported stolen from the Johnson Student Union. The sign was later recovered.
Sunday, October 13
- Campus Safety cited one student for underage consumption and underage possession of alcohol in Sorensen Hall.
- One student was cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption and underage possession in Norelius Hall.
- One Gustavus student and two non-Gustavus students were cited for underage consumption of alcohol by SPPD and Campus Safety. Two non-Gustavus students were issued a Trespass Warning and transported off -campus by SPPD.
- A Collegiate Fellow and Campus Safety responded to a noise violation in Southwest Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Norelius Hall. One student was cited for underage consumption.
- Campus Safety investigated a report of vandalism to property outside North Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to a vandalism incident in Gibbs Hall.
Tip of the Week:
Commit to stop being a bystander and improve the safety of your community.
All members of the Gustavus community are encouraged to report concerns about fellow students/community members, tips, situations or behaviors that are believed to be dangerous, illegal or contrary to College policy. While it is often helpful to know the identity of reporters, through the Silent Witness page at https://gustavus.edu/safety/silentwitness/,you can remain completely anonymous.
Due to the nature of email, please report any situations in progress to 507-933-8888 (Campus Safety).