Monday, September 23
- Campus Safety investigated a theft of a visitor’s personal property in the Campus Center. The property was later recovered.
Tuesday, September 24
- One student was cited by Campus Safety with a drug equipment and narcotic violation, and one student was cited with a drug equipment violation in Norelius Hall.
- A Collegiate Fellow responded to a noise violation in Norelius Hall involving ten students.
Thursday, September 26
- A Campus Safety Officer responded to College View Apartments for a report of vandalism. Peanut butter had been smeared on door handles and a railing. The individual involved has been identified.
- Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm in Southwest hall. Four students were cited with a College policy violation.
Saturday, September 28
- Campus Safety responded to a report of vandalism on College grounds.
- Campus Safety investigated a hate crime on College grounds after responding to a report of vandalism.
- A Collegiate Fellow responded to an alcohol violation in Pittman Hall involving one student.
- Four students and one non-student were cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption of alcohol, and one student was cited for underage possession of alcohol and social host violation in Gibbs Hall.
- A student in Uhler Hall was cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol. The student was also cited for a social host violation and damage to property. Four students were cited for a College Policy violation.
- A Gustavus student and a non-Gustavus student were cited by Campus Safety and the St. Peter Police Department for an underage liquor violation. The non-Gustavus student was transported to Detox and trespassed from the campus.
- A Collegiate Fellow reported a poster damaged in North Hall with possible bias motivations.
- A student in Sohre Hall was cited for an of-age alcohol violation. The student was also cited for failure to comply with a College Official.
- Collegiate Fellows responded to an alcohol violation in Pittman Hall and requested assistance from Campus Safety.
Sunday, September 29
- Three students were cited for underage consumption of alcohol by SPPD and Campus Safety. Two students were cited for a social host violation. One student was issued a trespass warning. One student was transported off campus by SPPD.
- Collegiate Fellows reported damage in North Hall. Door decorations had been torn down.
- Campus Safety was called to investigate vandalism on College property outside of Uhler Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Norelius Circle.
- A Collegiate Fellow responded to a noise and alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving seven students.
- A Campus Safety Officer reported an automobile accident where a College-owned vehicle was damage.
Tip of the Week:
Over the weekend, an unknown individual spray-painted a racial slur and a Gustavus student’s name on the sidewalk. This incident is a hate crime and the College in cooperation with the St. Peter Police Department has launched an investigation.
If you have any information about this incident, please contact Director of Campus Safety, Carol Brewer, at x8809, immediately. To have knowledge of this hateful action and to not report it is colluding with the perpetrator and giving your implicit consent that this kind of behavior is acceptable. Please don’t allow that to happen. Reclaim your community by stepping forward sharing what you know.