Monday, September 9
- A student reported a cell phone believed to be stolen from Beck Academic Hall.
Wednesday, September 11
- A student reported a theft of a laptop left unattended in a common area in Norelius Hall. The laptop was later recovered.
- Collegiate Fellows responded to an alcohol violation and failure to comply with a College official in Pittman Hall involving seven students.
- Collegiate Fellows and Campus Safety responded to a noise violation involving four students and an alcohol violation involving one student in Norelius Hall.
- Collegiate Fellows and Campus Safety responded to an alcohol violation in Pittman Hall involving one student.
- A Collegiate Fellow responded to a noise and alcohol violation and a possible policy violation in Uhler Hall involving six students.
Thursday, September 12
- A Collegiate Fellow reported vandalism to several rooms’ white boards that occurred in North Hall on Friday, Sept. 6.
Friday, September 13
- Collegiate Fellows responded to an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving one student.
- Collegiate Fellows responded to a possible alcohol violation in Gibbs Hall involving four students.
- Two students were cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption on College Grounds.
- A Collegiate Fellow responded to a student of concern in Pittman Hall.
Saturday, September 14
- A Collegiate Fellow noted white boards had been vandalized with notes in Gibbs and North Halls.
- Campus Safety responded to an altercation in the Johnson Student Union. One student was cited by Campus Safety for assault.
- Campus Safety investigated a report of damage to property in Gibbs Hall. A fire extinguisher had been discharged.
- A student in Gibbs Hall was cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption and possession and taken to Rivers Edge Hospital.
- Campus Safety took a report at College View Apartments for a student receiving a verbal threat while in the Johnson Student Union during an altercation.
- A Collegiate Fellow noted damage to a poster in Sorensen Hall.
Sunday, September 15
- Collegiate Fellows responded to an alcohol violation in Pittman Hall involving one student.
- Collegiate Fellows responded to a possible alcohol violation and student of concern in Norelius Hall.
- A student reported a bicycle stolen from the bike rack at Sorensen Hall.
Tip of the Week:
Edit and Update your Emergency Contact Information:
In the event of a campus emergency, Gustavus may seek to contact you through email, text, and/or telephone messages.
To receive these messages, provide your contact information directly at https://gustavus.edu/go/emergency.
You may help save crucial time and quickly receive vital information by providing your contact information and updating it whenever there are any changes.
You can also indicate who you want to be contacted in an emergency if you go missing. This information is not publicly releasedand will not be made available to any third party, but emergency contacts could be a part of a wide-spread alert, or contacted according to your listed preference.
Contact Lisa Octigan in the Campus Safety office if you have any questions about emergency communications or how to change your contact preferences.