Monday, September 2
- A Collegiate Fellow investigated a possible policy violation that was reported over the weekend in Uhler Hall involving one student and one former student.
- Collegiate Fellows responded to a noise and alcohol violation in North Hall involving three students.
- A Collegiate Fellow responded to a noise and possible policy violations in Norelius Hall involving four students.
Tuesday, September 3
- A student was cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption and underage possession in Gibbs Hall.
- A student reported the theft of her parking permit from her vehicle in the Bjorling Parking lot.
Wednesday, September 4
- A Campus Safety Officer responded to a medical assist at the Physical Plant Shops.
Thursday, September 5
- A student on College Grounds was cited by Campus Safety for an of age alcohol violation.
Friday, September 6
- Campus Safety responded to a welfare check in Pittman Hall. A student was cited with underage consumption and transported to the hospital.
- A student in Norelius Hall was cited by Campus Safety with underage consumption and transported to the hospital.
Saturday, September 7
- Collegiate Fellows responded to a noise and possible policy violation in Norelius Hall involving two students.
- Collegiate Fellows responded to a noise violation in Norelius Hall involving five students.
- A student was cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption and failure to comply with a College official at the Johnson Student Union.
- Campus Safety investigated the theft of a laptop from Gibbs Hall.
- Campus Safety investigated the theft of two laptops in Sorensen Hall.
- A Gustavus student was cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption behind Pittman Hall.
Sunday, September 8
- Collegiate Fellows responded to a noise and alcohol violation in Sorensen Hall involving three students.
- Collegiate Fellows responded to a noise and possible alcohol violation in Sorensen Hall involving one student.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in North Hall.
Tip of the Week:
Campus Safety Safe Rides Program
A Campus Safety student employee will be available to give safe rides from specifically marked locations from 6:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. every night during the academic year. The Safe Ride vehicle will be posted at several locations within the center of campus when not transporting students. Students calling the Safe Ride number, (x7000 or with a cellphone, 933-7000), will be directed to the nearest location to be picked up by the Safe Ride vehicle and transported to the closest marked drop off location. The driver will pick up and drop off at 14 designated locations (below). All pickup points are designated by posted yellow and black “Safe Ride” signs. After picking up students the driver will take them to the closest drop off location or the driver may stop and pick up more students on the way there if room is available in the vehicle. When a driver arrives at a called in pick up location, he/she will wait one minute to pick up students; if the students are not there in one minute the driver will leave and the students will need to call for another pick up.
For Safe Rides service call 507-933-7000 (or x7000 from a campus phone) to speak to a Safe Rides coordinator.
For more information, 24-hour medical escorts, or for walking escorts after 1:30 a.m., call Campus Safety at 507-933-8888 (x8888).
- Norelius Hall—Main door entryway by bench
- Three Flags Circle — West side of circle
- North Hall—On circle drive sidewalk
- Seventh Street Houses—Front of Walker House
- Rundstrom Hall — Front of Rundstrom Hall
- Sohre Hall—Across street from Sohre Hall
- Arbor View Apartments—By Residential Life parking space
- Music Building South—South end of music building
- Nobel Hall—SW entry by parking lot
- Chapel Circle—NW side of the Chapel
- International Center—Entryway of International House
- Lund Center—SE corner of building in Lund Circle
- Collegeview Apartments—NW entryway by Tennis Bubble
- Chapelview Townhomes—By fence around trash containers