Tuesday, March 12
• A student in Norelius Hall was cited with underage consumption and possession of alcohol.
• A student reported injuries from a fall on a campus sidewalk that occurred earlier in the day.
Thursday, March 14
• A student reported to Campus Safety the theft of personal property from the Lund Center that occurred on Tuesday, March 12.
Friday, March 15
• Campus Safety responded to a complaint of nuisance phone calls in Rundstrom Hall.
• A student in Pittman Hall was cited by Campus Safety for a drug/narcotic violation.
• A Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Olin Hall.
Saturday, March 16
• A Gustavus student was cited by Campus Safety for a social host violation. A non-student was cited by Campus Safety for an of-age non-drinking area violation.
• Campus Safety responded to a noise complaint in the Carlson International Center. Four Gustavus students and one non-student were cited by SPPD and Campus Safety for underage consumption of alcohol. One student was cited by Campus Safety for underage possession of alcohol. Two students were cited by Campus Safety for a social host violation. Four students were cited by Campus Safety for giving false information to a College Official.
Sunday, March 17
• Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in North Hall. One student was cited for underage consumption.
• A Collegiate Fellow and Campus Safety responded to a noise violation in Uhler Hall involving eight students.
• A student reported an injury that occurred on College grounds on Saturday, March 16.
Tip of the Week:
SPRING BREAK PARKING:
Leaving a vehicle on campus?
If you are leaving your vehicle on campus during Spring break, you must park in the GRAVEL section of the BJORLING. Look for the BREAK PARKING signs to park in the correct area.
Any vehicles not moved to this location during break will be TOWED at the owner’s expense ($70 minimum charge).
SCHEDULE OF PARKING LOTS TO BE CLOSED:
Student vehicles will be towed on Monday, April 1st if parked in any lot other than the area designated with Break Parking signs in the gravel section of the Bjorling Lot.
Questions? Contact Campus Safety at x8888 (24 hours a day) or email email@example.com (business hours).
The following Parking Lots will be closed for overnight cleaning according to the following schedule.
Lots CLOSED from 5:00 p.m. Tues., April 2 until Wed., April 3 at 4:00am:
•Norelius Lot (Green section)
•Norelius Lot (Red section)
•Arboretum Lot (between Fine Arts/Interpretive Center)
•Sorensen Lot (west of North/Gibbs/Sorensen)
Lots CLOSED from 5:00 p.m. Wed., April 3 until Thurs., April 4 at 4:00 a.m.:
•Visitor Lot (north of Campus Center)
•Lund Lot (south of Lund Center)
•Olin Lot (south of Olin / International Center)
•Swanson Tennis Center Lot
•Chapel Circle (west of Christ Chapel)
•Southwest Lot (north of Southwest Hall)
Lots CLOSED from 5:00 p.m. Thurs., April 4 until Fri., April 5 at 4:00am
•Nobel Lot (west of Nobel)
•Heating Plant Lot (east of Heating Plant)
•College View Lot
•Bjorling Lot (west of Bjorling/south of Prairie View)
•Arbor View Apartments Lot
•Chapel View Townhomes Lot