Monday, February 25
• A student reported a theft of personal property from a common area in Prairie View.
Tuesday, February 26
• Campus Safety investigated a report of property damage and attempted breaking and entering at Beck Hall.
• A Gustavus student reported a theft from his motor vehicle on College grounds.
Wednesday, February 27
• An employee reported suspicious activity to Campus Safety.
• Campus Safety took a report of a Gustavus computer stolen from Nobel Hall.
Thursday, February 28
• A student reported personal property stolen from College View on Saturday, February 24. The items have been recovered.
Saturday, March 2
• Campus Safety performed a welfare check at the International Center.
Tip of the Week:
Gustavus Adolphus College has established a Behavioral Assessment Team (BAT) that is committed to improving community safety. The Behavioral Assessment Team assists in managing situations that pose, or may reasonably pose, a threat to the health, safety, and well-being of the campus community. Through a proactive, collaborative, organized, and objective approach, the Behavioral Assessment Team is able to identify, assess, intervene, and manage disruptive or threatening situations or individuals. The threat assessment process encourages early intervention to manage individuals whose behaviors potentially impede their own or others’ ability to function successfully or safely.
Any member of the campus community may become aware of a troubling or troubled person or a situation that is causing serious anxiety, stress, or fear. If so, this information should be provided to the Behavioral Assessment Team through Campus Safety (507) 933-8888 or Dean of Students Office (507) 933-7526.
In cases where a person may pose an immediate risk of violence to self or others, the St. Peter Police, 911, as well as Campus Safety, 507-933-8888 should be contacted.
More information and contact information for the Behavioral Assessment Team can be found on the Campus Safety web page, as well as links for emergency resources and the Silent Witness anonymous reporting form: https://gustavus.edu/safety/bat/