Monday, October 29
• Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Uhler Hall.
• Campus Safety performed a welfare check on a student in Carlson International Center.
Tuesday, October 30
• Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in College View apartments.
Wednesday, October 31
• A Gustavus employee reported the theft of Gustavus property in the Physical Plant North shop.
• Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Nobel Hall.
• A Collegiate Fellow responded to alcohol violations in Pittman Hall involving nine students.
Thursday, November 1
• Collegiate Fellows responded to an alcohol violation involving one student in Sohre Hall.
• A Gustavus student was cited for underage consumption and driving while impaired by Campus Safety and the St. Peter Police Department.
• A Collegiate Fellow responded to a report of vandalism in Carlson International Center.
• Campus Safety investigated a medical assist on the Hollingsworth football field that happened on Oct. 31 at 0940 hours.
• Campus Safety cited a Sohre Hall resident for a drug/narcotic violation and a drug equipment violation.
Friday, November 2
• Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Prairie View apartments.
• A Campus Safety officer discovered damaged property on college grounds.
Sunday, November 4
• Collegiate Fellows responded to an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving one student.
• Campus Safety and Residential Life staff responded to an alcohol violation in Pittman Hall involving one student.
• Collegiate Fellows responded to a possible alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving three students.
Tip of the Week:
Protect Your Property
More crimes of larceny are committed on the Gustavus Adolphus College than any other crime. Larcenies are crimes of opportunity and occur primarily when property is left in unlocked or in unattended areas. In an attempt to alleviate this problem, the Campus Safety Department makes the following suggestions in residence halls and private residences.
• Keep the door(s) to your room or residence and windows locked at all times.
• Report defective campus locks on windows and doors IMMEDIATELY to the Physical Plant Office at 7504.
• Do not put your name or address on key rings.
• If you lose the keys to your residence, have the lock(s) changed. On-campus residents should notify Residential Life immediately.
• If you see a suspicious person or vehicle on campus or in your neighborhood, IMMEDIATELY contact the Campus Safety Department or the Saint Peter Police Department. Try to get the license plate number.
• Invest in a good U-Bar bicycle lock. Locks are available in the Book Mark.
• Always lock your bicycle. Bicycles should be locked around the frames to an object such as a telephone pole, sign or lamppost, bicycle rack, etc.