Monday, October 8
• A Gustavus student reported the theft of an unlocked bike in the Campus Center bike rack.
Tuesday, October 9
• Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at the Lund Center.
• A student reported the theft of unsecured personal property from the women’s locker room at the Lund Center.
• Campus Safety took a report of vandalism from the Sjostrom House.
Wednesday, October 10
• A Residential Life staff member and a Campus Safety officer responded to a medical concern in Sorensen Hall. Campus Safety gave a medical escort to the hospital for a student.
• A Collegiate Fellow responded to a medical concern in Norelius Hall and contacted Campus Safety for a medical escort to the hospital for a student.
Thursday, October 11
• Two students in Confer-Vickner were cited by Campus Safety for indecent exposure.
Saturday, October 13
• Collegiate Fellows and Campus Safety responded to an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving one student.
• Four Gustavus students in Uhler Hall were cited by Campus Safety and the SPPD for underage consumption and two non-students were cited by the SPPD for underage consumption. Two Gustavus students were also cited by Campus Safety for a social host violation.
Sunday, October 14
• Collegiate Fellows responded to an alcohol violation involving nine students and one non-student in Pittman Hall.
Monday, October 15
• Campus Safety responded to the Campus Center for a medical assist.
Tuesday, October 16
• Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Schaefer Fine Arts BCD.
• Campus Safety took a report from a Gustavus employee of a missing Gustavus key.
Wednesday, October 17
• Campus Safety took a report of damaged property on College Grounds.
• A Gustavus student reported to Campus Safety the theft of their Gustavus keys while off campus.
Thursday, October 18
• Two Gustavus students reported damage to personal property in an unlocked room in Sorensen Hall.
Friday, October 19
• Collegiate Fellows responded to a noise violation in Norelius Hall involving nine students.
• A Gustavus student reported a set of lost campus keys. The keys were later recovered.
Tuesday, October 23
• A Collegiate Fellow reported an alcohol violation involving one student in Uhler Hall discovered on Saturday, October 20, 2012.
Saturday, October 27
• A non-Gustavus student in Christ Chapel was cited for a drug/narcotic violation by Campus Safety. The non-Gustavus student was transported off campus by the SPPD.
• A student while in Christ Chapel was cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption of alcohol.
• A student was cited for underage consumption and for underage possession on College Grounds.
Sunday, October 28
• Campus Safety responded to a request for assistance in Sorensen Hall. Two students were cited with underage consumption and possession.
• Four students in Arbor View Apartments were cited by Campus Safety for drug/narcotic violations. Two students were cited by Campus Safety for drug equipment violations.
• A student reported a bias incident that occurred over the weekend in Norelius Hall.
• Campus Safety responded to a bias incident in Norelius Hall.
Tip of the Week:
Minnesota Winter Hazard Awareness Week – November 5-9, 2012
Despite the relatively mild winter of last year, everyone in Minnesota still needs to prepare for the outdoor hazards of a cold, snowy, icy winter and the indoor hazards that occur every winter.
To help do that, the Minnesota Department of Public Safety, along with the National Weather Service and other state agencies, sponsors the annual “Winter Hazard Awareness Week” each fall to remind people to take simple steps that lead to an enjoyable and safe winter season.
The week-long event includes a media campaign, online informational materials and locally sponsored public presentations. Check the Campus Safety web page (gustauvs.edu/safety) for re- postings from the Minnesota Department of Public Safety during Winter Weather Awareness Week November 5th through 9th.
Sign up for Snow Emergency information in the City of Saint Peter through their NIXLE system: