Friday, August 31
• A Gustavus employee reported damage to college property in Chapel Circle to Campus Safety.
• Campus Safety responded to a medical assist request in Anderson Theater.
Saturday, September 1
• Campus Safety responded to a medical assist on College Grounds adjacent to Beck Hall.
• A Collegiate Fellow contacted Campus Safety to provide a medical escort for a student in Norelius Hall to Rivers Edge Hospital.
Sunday, September 2
• Five students and one non-student were cited for underage consumption by Campus Safety in Norelius Hall. A non-student was issued a Trespass Warning, and one student was cited for two College policy violations.
• One student was cited by Campus Safety on College grounds for an of age alcohol violation. Two students were cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption of alcohol.
• Campus Safety Officer responded to a medical assist at the Jackson Campus Center.
• Campus Safety investigated a suspicious smell in Pittman Hall.
• A student was cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption of alcohol in the Johnson Student Union.
Tip of the Week:
• Red (student) and Green (employee) permit parking enforcement begins on the first day of classes in the fall and continues through graduation.
• A parking permit is required for students and staff to park on campus. Review parking information and make sure you know the regulations so you don’t get ticketed.
• Three Flags Circle is no parking any time, even with flashers on ($50 citation).
• Green permit parking is no parking 2 a.m.-7 a.m., 7 days a week ($30 citation).
• Visitor parking is closed to students and staff at all times ($30 citation).
• A vehicle is not registered until the permit is properly displayed on the vehicle (right-rear bumper).
Contact the Campus Safety office 24 hours a day at 507-933-8888 with any parking related questions, or email the Campus Safety Administrative Assistant Lisa Octigan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Campus Safety web page for parking information, Lost Property Reports, safety videos, a map of the Safe Rides program pickup points, and more.https://gustavus.edu/safety/